Effective Date: November 1, 2019
2. Why We Collect Information
We collect personal data because: (a) it allows us to provide the Services offered through the Website; (b) it allows us to respond to questions you or others may have about the Website or the information provided to you or others on or through the Website; (c) it helps us provide and improve the Website and the information provided from or through the Website; and (d) it allows us, with your consent, to utilize certain data in connection with clinical trials. In addition, your personal data helps us communicate to you through the Website, as well as to provide additional related information and events about which you might like to hear. We also may correlate your personal data with information from other sources. For example, we may correlate this data in connection with clinical trial data analysis and program adherence, as well as potentially cross-check the personal data you provide to us against information that might be otherwise available through other entities in order to prevent or detect fraud.
3. What Information We Collect About You
● Names and contact information, including phone number, physical address, and e-mail address;
● Birthdate and sex;
● Patient number or study site number, which may or may not be personal data;
● Pharmacy used by you in connection with the Services or any clinical trial which is the subject of the Services;
● Pharmaceutical product/medication/drug prescribed to you as it relates to the Services or any clinical trial
which is the subject of the Services;
● Any other similar information provided to us by you or on your behalf in connection with our Services.
You agree that we may collect and process all such personal data that you provide to us to enable us to provide the Services, which, in addition to the Services described above, may also include:
● Management of the Website and all content and services therein.
● Responding to or addressing any questions or inquiries from you or otherwise regarding us, any Services we
provide, or our Website (whether your question or inquiry was via e-mail, directly on the Website, hard copy or
You also hereby consent that we may use your personal data for the following additional purposes which may be included in, or part of, the Services:
● Updating our records;
● Monitoring your Website use history, information reviewed and comments or annotations made;
● Obtaining demographical information of our users;
● In connection with any application for employment with SupplyRx;
● Internal analysis for our business management purposes;
● Any statutory or regulatory purpose which requires the processing of your personal data;
● Legal and regulatory compliance;
● Fraud and crime prevention;
● Internal or external audits; and
● Any other purpose for which valid consent is obtained.
In addition to the above, we may also collect other data (apart from personal data) from you which is not personal data, such patient or subject number from a pharmaceutical company in connection with a clinical trial or study.
Please do not supply the following to us:
● Any other person's personal data, unless SupplyRx explicitly asks you to do so;
● Any categories of your personal data that have not been explicitly requested by SupplyRx;
● Any personal medical information that has not been explicitly requested by SupplyRx;
● Any confidential, proprietary, secret or legally protected information which you are not explicitly requested by
SupplyRx to provide; and/or
● Any confidential, proprietary, secret or legally protected information which you are under any legal obligation
to not provide to or share with SupplyRx.
4. How We Collect Information About You
We collect information about you (including personal data) when:
● You Give Us Information - You may provide us information when:
● You set up an account with us;
● You provide it to us by filling out forms, including consent forms and in connection with obtaining a
pharmacy card, or filling out any other information or forms on or through the Website;
● You send us e-mail or submit any inquiry on or through the Website, including in connection with a
request or inquiry;
● You provide information via phone or in person;
● You provide us with information in writing and send it to us other than via e-mail, phone or in person (i.e., mail, FedEx, etc.);
● You provide us with documentation;
● You provide us with information which may contain personal data; and/or
● You provide us with information in connection with seeking employment with SupplyRx.
● We Collect Information Automatically – We automatically collect certain types of information when you visit
our Website (as explained below).
● We Collect Information From Other Sources – We may also obtain information about you from outside sources. For example, we may obtain commercially available information about you from our sponsors (i.e., pharmaceutical companies, third-party service providers, investigators, research institutions or other entities with whom we have a business relationship).
Cookies That We Use
Cookies Used By Our Service Providers And Vendors
● session cookies – to track the user’s use of the website and our Services. This allows you to continuously use our Services and the website without having to constantly log in.
● permanent cookies – this allows you to leave the website or portal, and then return at a later time and after logging in, use the Services in a more consistent manner. These cookies typically expire within 365 days of the last time you visited the website.
● third party cookies – our service providers and vendors may also use the same types of cookies listed above which are used by the Company for the same purposes.
● The specific cookies used may change from time to time as we use different vendors or service providers to provide some or all of the Services offered or provided by the above services and websites, or additional services we decide to include.
● Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. To obtain more information about managing cookies on your device, please see: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/mobile/ or these links:
● https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
● Blocking some or all cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of the Website.
6. How We Use the Information We Collect
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways. Generally, we use the information we collect, including information provided by you, your personal data, and aggregate/de-identified data, to provide the Services.
We may also use the information we collect internally in our business for many business purposes, such as to: (i) provide the Services you may seek or which are available on the Website; (ii) provide aggregated or other data to third parties concerning the results of your reporting and monitoring on and through the Website, with or without other aggregated data; (iii) analyze trends and conduct research; (iv) provide support and respond to questions from our users, Website visitors and customers; (v) improve our Website; (vi) learn about users’ and customers’ needs; (vii) contact users for research, informational, and marketing purposes, including customizing our Website; (viii) track traffic patterns and Website usage; (ix) provide customer service and technical support; (x) correlate information with other commercially available information to identify demographics, reporting and monitoring needs, trail conditions, user impact and any other service or information offered on or through the Website; (xi) provide specific relevant marketing, promotional, or other information to you; (xii) address information security and/or privacy practices, network functioning, engineering, and troubleshooting issues; (xiii) investigate claims and/or legal actions, violations of law or agreements, and compliance with relevant applicable laws and legal process; (xiv) comply with law, or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law, or otherwise to disclose information to prevent fraud to reduce credit risks, to cooperate with police and other governmental authorities, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors to the Website, our partners or customers, or the public; and (xv) process or engage in a sale of all or part of our business/organization(s), or if we go through a reorganization or merger.
We may also use your personal data to contact you in ways other than e-mail or regular mail, such as via telephone contact or facsimile. All use of personally identifiable information will be as permitted by applicable law.
7. Business Transfers
8. Your Choices about the Information We Collect
If you do not consent to the way in which we may use your personal data, please do not submit any personal data to us. Please note that if you do not provide us with certain personal data SupplyRx may be unable to allow you to use or access the Website, or the services and/or information on or through the Website may not be as good as they otherwise could be.
If you do not wish to receive emails from us, click the unsubscribe link located in our emails or opt out in your account profile.
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1745 Wysong Court
Raleigh, North Carolina 27612
Attn: Privacy Officer
9. Privacy of Children Who Visit the Website
We recognize the importance of children's safety and privacy. The Website is not designed to attract children and is not intended for use by any children under the age of 18. We do not request, or knowingly collect, any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18.
10. Your California Privacy Rights
We collect various types of personal data about you during the course of your relationship with us. Under California law, if you are a resident of California, you may make a written request to us to disclose the categories or personal data of yours which we have shared with third parties, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the prior year. In response to your written request, we are allowed to provide you with a notice describing the cost-free means to opt-out of our sharing your information with third parties with whom we do not share the same brand name, if the third party will use such information for its direct marketing purposes.
If you would like to exercise your rights under California law, please send your written request to the e-mail address or postal address below with the words “CALIFORNIA OPT-OUT” in ALL CAPS in the subject line or clearly set forth elsewhere. Please include your postal address in your request. Within thirty (30) days of receiving your written request, we will provide you with a Third-Party Direct Marketing Opt-Out Form so you may request that your personal data not be disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
1745 Wysong Court
Raleigh, North Carolina 27612
Attn: Privacy Officer
11. Visitors to the Website From Outside of the United States
If you are visiting the Website from a location outside of the United States, you should not use this Website and you are not permitted to do so. Your connection may be through and to servers located in the United States. Please note that the data protection laws in the United States and other countries might not be the same as those in your country. By using this Website and/or submitting information to us, you specifically consent to the transfer of your information to the United States to the facilities and servers we use, and to those with whom we may share your information.
We believe in providing a safe and secure experience for all of our online visitors. To that end, we have implemented security measures to protect the information collected from you. We maintain reasonable physical and electronic safeguards designed to limit unauthorized access to your personally identifiable information, and to protect you against the criminal misuse of that information.
While we use the foregoing security measures to protect your information, please note that no data transmitted over the Internet or stored and utilized for business purposes can be guaranteed to be completely secure. No security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot guarantee that only authorized persons will view your information. We cannot ensure that information you share on the Website will not become publicly available. You can reduce these risks by using common sense security practices such as choosing a strong password, using different passwords for different services, and using up to date antivirus software.
13. Questions / Changes in Notice